Wednesday 8 October 2014

2 More Months!

In order to complete my 101/1001 dayzero goal of writing in my blog every month for a year, I must write two this month (since I missed Sept.).
I guess it's kind of a cop out/cheat?, but I do want to complete the goal. Therefore, for the first of two posts in Oct. I'm going to share some photos. I'm trying to finish an album entitled, 104 Things to Photograph. This is what the album looks like - spread and cover:
There is a HUGE variety of topics such as: what's in your pocket, a vacant lot, a flock of birds, shoelaces tied together, half full, a reflection etc. etc.
It's been quite a fun project to work on and, to date, I have completed 69 "things." For this second to last yearly blog post, which was supposed to be published in September!, I thought I'd share a few of my 104 album photos. Hope you enjoy.

"Soft"

"Handmade"

"A yellow traffic light" (five in a row here)

"Messy wires"

"A winner" (or, "Winners" - the Wpg Jets)

"Neon sign" (Sagkeeng First Nation)

No comments:

Post a Comment